|Technical Grade GB/T 1628-2008|
|Glacial Acetic Acid,%||99.8min||99.5min||98.5min|
|Formic acid content ,%||0.15max||0.20max||—|
|Acetaldehyde content, %||0.03max||0.05max||0.10max|
|Formaldehyde content ,%||0.05max||0.10max||0.30max|
|Residue on evaporation, %||0.01max||0.02max||0.03max|
|Iron(fe) ,%||0.000 04max||0.000 2max||0.000 4max|
|Item||Food Grade GB 1903-2008|
|Glacial Acetic Acid ,%||99.5min|
|Heavy Metals (Pb) ,w/%||0.000 2% max|
|Arsenic (As) ,w/%||0.000 1% max|
|Residue on evaporation ,%||0.005max|
GAA food grade:
1) can be used as sour agent, flavouring agent.
2) can produce edible vinegar. When diluted acetic acid to 4-5% concentration with water, adding
many kinds of seasoning, and edible vinegar can be synthetized.
3) When used in food spices, need to dilute, can produce soft drinks, cold drinks, candy, baked goods,
pudding, adhesive medium sugar, spice and so on.
4) As sour agent and can be used for drinks, canned, etc
GAA Industrial use:
1) As one of most important organic raw materials, it is mainly used in such products as Vinyl acetate,
acetic anhydride, diketene, acetate ester, acetate, acetate fiber and chloroactic acid etc.
2) It is an important raw material for synthesized fiber, gooey, medicines, pesticides and dyes, and also
a good organic solvent.
3) It is widely applied in such industries as of plastics, rubbers and printing etc.
4) Manufacture of acetic anhydride, vinyl acetate;
5) Widely used in solvents, dyes, cellulose acetate, pharmaceuticals, in-socticides, textile printing,
photographic film and coagulating rubber latec.
IBC 1100kg, 22MT/20FCL